Welcome to the blog of author Marlo Schalesky!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Surgery is Over

Hi Friends,

Just a quick personal update - had surgery yesterday for those awful kidney stones and they came out just fine. Recovery is tough, but not so tough as all the pain caused by those awful stones. Got stints put in, but they'll come out next week. Also, baby boy did fine through it all and drank out of a bottle when needed. I was able to nurse him again by the evening, so that was good.

So, eventually, I should be feeling like a normal human being again. It seems like it's been a long time! Thanks for all your prayers!

Meanwhile, be watching for new website features on my website (hopefully they'll be up by next Friday or so) next week, in preparation for the release of my next novel: IF TOMORROW NEVER COMES. So, keep an eye out!

:-) Marlo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marlo - I am so sorry to read that you had surgery! My prayers are with you for a full and quick recovery. Take it easy... Lisa

Caleb's Momma said...

Yikes Marlo. I am so sorry you had to go through all this. Yea for baby Jayden being a trooper. Praying for a quick recovery and a sense of normalcy soon. Love you!