Welcome to the blog of author Marlo Schalesky!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! & Baby Picture

Hi Friends,

Today I want to wish you a HAPPY NEW YEAR filled with the wonder of God's love for you. May you see Him in new ways in 2009 and plumb new depths of awe in Him! May God bless your 2009 with fresh beauty!

And now, here's a prayer that I and my church family are praying for 2009. Maybe you would like to pray this for yourself as well:

"Father, thank You for another year. I commit this year to You and ask You to help me always see how You are using the circumstances of my life to make me more like Your Son. Help me to see all of my life from Your vantage point. Give me a strong desire to live not just for temporary resolutions but eternal goals. I want to bring Your kingdom into my little corner of the world - in my family, my school, my workplace, my friendships, and in my church. Help me to see where You are already working and jump in to serve alongside You with joy."

And last, but not least, baby boy is now 4 weeks old (where did that month go??), so here's the latest picture of him (Note: That's Jayna holding the plastic frog up to his head for the picture - ha!):

0 comments: