Thanks to those of you who have been praying for me with the kidney stone issue that started last Sunday. Today, I got the results back from my cat scan – a HUGE 14mm kidney stone on my left side (that’s the side that’s been hurting so badly) and probably another 11mm stone on the right side. These are massive stones. No wonder I’ve been hating it. And there they are, stuck. So, surgery for me. Not sure when yet as the scheduling gal hasn’t called. I hope soon because this pain is no fun at all.
So, I’d really appreciate yours prayers for:
1) Surgery sooner rather than later.
2) Surgery to go well and the stones to break up and pass and not sneak back up into the kidney (that would be bad)
3) For the doc not to have to put stints into my tubes (he won’t decide until he gets in there)
4) If he does do stints, for them not to be a problem (half the time they cause problems for the patients – I’m not liking those odds!)
5) For me to figure out how to keep baby Jayden (coming up on 6 weeks old) fed during all this, while protecting my milk supply. Sigh.
So, that's the latest. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to post later in the week!