Welcome to the blog of author Marlo Schalesky!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Fun Easter Week Bible Activities for Kids

Hi Friends,

New Booklet!! Yay!! Just had to share in case any of you have kids (or grandkids) and are looking for some fun, meaningful activities/crafts for Holy Week. I've been doing these week-long activities with my kids for years, walking them through the events of the week before Easter, up to the resurrection, in a really engaging way (they LOVE it!). So, this year, I thought I'd put the activities together in e-booklet form and make it available for the Kindle so anyone else who'd like to make Easter about more than bunnies, baskets, and eggs, could have a little extra help and see what's worked for us. The booklet is only 99 cents, so you may want to just give it a try and see if your kids love it as much as mine do.

Anyway, here's the Amazon link to the book. I hope you'll give it a try if you think it will be at all useful to you: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007I8PPSO


IN OTHER NEWS:
So, I'm sitting her doing this blog post, with the little ones playing quietly (which should have been my first warning!) behind me. And turn around to because it's time for Beanie's nap ... and what should I find. Sigh. Never a dull moment around here! (And we have ties to keep the fireplace shut ... which were left undone, and a gate to keep them back from the fireplace, which Jayden must have opened -- which goes to show, that even our best laid plans often go awry!). So, clean up time around here, vacuuming, floor scrubbing, baths, laundry ... but oh, what fun it is to play in the ashes ... gives a whole new meaning to Ash Wednesday (except it's Thursday and that was last week!).

0 comments: