Welcome to the blog of author Marlo Schalesky!

Friday, January 6, 2012

2012: EnJOYment

Hi Friends,

As I've been thinking and praying this week, I've decided my word for the year: EnJOYment! No matter what happens or what I'm doing, I want to find the JOY in it.

Step 1 for living in God's JOY this year: Recognize God's gifts to me in every circumstance of life!

Step 2 for living in God’s JOY this year: Remember that ALL things pass through God’s hands before they reach me.

Step 3 for living in God’s JOY this year: Live fully in THIS moment, not in regrets about the past or fears about the future. NOW is the moment to discover God’s love and grace!

Step 4 for living in God’s JOY this year: Trust God more, laugh more, remember that God delights in me (and you!)

REMINDER: Only the Wind Remembers (ebook) is still on special sale this week for $2.99 for the Kindle and Nook (or using the free Kindle app on your computer/iPad/etc).

0 comments: