Welcome to the blog of author Marlo Schalesky!

Monday, May 11, 2009

TV & Radio Links

Hi Friends,

Here are some links in case you missed the shows I was on last week. You can catch them online:

Wednesday, 5/6, THE HARVEST SHOW (TV): http://www.harvest-tv.com/ -- scroll down on the right to the Wednesday, 5/6 show titled "Empty Womb, Aching Heart," click and it will play there in the box. I'm part way through (after the news section).

Thursday, 5/7, MOODY MIDDAY CONNECTION (Radio): http://www.moodyradio.org/brd_programarchive.aspx?id=31086 -- scroll down to the May 7th date, topic: infertility, and click "listen." I'm on for the full hour. You can also download the podcast from iTunes for your iPod. Just search for "Moody Midday Connection" at the iTunes Store, click on the title that comes up to see a list of all the individual programs, then choose to download the podcast for the 5/7 date.

Friday, 5/8, 100 HUNTLEY STREET, FULL CIRCLE (TV): http://www.100huntley.com/video.php?id=vXqUZyVKOzU -- this one should just play for you right off the YouTube video.

Neat, huh?! And don't forget - if you know someone going through infertility, I have a bunch of helps and resources for the journey on my website in the "resources" section.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hello Marlo. I just wanted to tell you that I just now finished reading If Tomorrow Never Comes. I still have tears in my eyes. I received this book as a giveaway. I'm so glad I won it. When I first started reading it I thought it was very strange. I still think it was very strange, but very powerful, and I loved it. Thank you for writing this wonderful book. I believe it will change lives.
Blessings,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me again. I just thought you might be interested in reading the review I just made of If Tomorrow Never Comes. It's posted on my other blog. Here is the url.
http://char72.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/a-book-review/
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to get the comment from you on my blog. Thank you for taking the time to reply to my comments. I will have to get the book Beyond the Night. I'm sure I would enjoy it. Thanks again.
Charlotte