Welcome to the blog of author Marlo Schalesky!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

NEW COVER - CHECK THIS OUT!!!


Hi Friends,




It's here! The new cover for Beyond the Night!



And here it . . . sort of . . . is.



I'm seeing this cover as having a lot of blues, but the real cover has more browns. I wonder how your browser will view it.



Anyway, this is the basic idea of the new cover! If you see brown tones, then that's how it'll look. If you're seeing blues, well, you'll just have to imagine it, or send me an email and I'll respond so you can see it in my email signature with the proper colors.



Well, let me know what you think, and watch for the book to release on June 17. It went to the printer today, so it's on schedule for the release date. Yay!

2 comments:

RefreshMom said...

I like it! Looks much more like "you" than the previous cover. The countdown begins!

Mary

Anonymous said...

I agree with Mary, it does look more like you. I like it...can't wait to read it!

Patti