Welcome to the blog of author Marlo Schalesky!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Opinions? My New Cover!

Hi Friends,

Today, in lieu of a story with a spiritual point, I was hoping to get your opinion of the new cover for BEYOND THE NIGHT. As you maybe remember, Beyond the Night will be released next May, on May 20th, to be exact. So, I just received the approved cover from Multnomah, my publisher. And here it is! Soooo, what do you think? Leave a comment and let me know.

Beyond the night is my best book yet. I just love this one! It's one of my new "Love Stories with a Twist!" with a groovy 70's backdrop, a girl who's going blind, and a whopper of an ending. For more info, go to my website and click on the cover image there on the right hand column.

In other news, I spoke yesterday at my local MOPS group. I enjoyed telling the moms what I'm learning about Being Mommy and Staying Sane. We talked about how to keep your cool in the craziness of kids, and keep focused on your quintessential goals of being a good mom.

So, let me know what you think of the cover. And don't forget to leave a comment on the Amy Grant blog below to be entered to win a copy of that book.

12 comments:

tiffanyjustine said...

Great cover, can't wait to read it.

Anonymous said...

Very cool cover... I've often wondered how 'that' gets done in the formation of a book.

Julie Donahue said...

Beautiful cover!

Julie D.

Anonymous said...

I like it - very attractive.
When looking for a book in a book store, that cover would definitely grab my attention.
Margo S.

Anonymous said...

I love the cover! It is a beautiful choice and I am excited to read another book of yours!

Rel said...

Excellent, Marlo :)

Julie Arduini said...

I love the cover! It definitely has my attention and makes me want to pick it up and read.

I also love MOPS---what a great group, I have a huge heart for them.

Anonymous said...

I think it's an attractive cover and it grabs attention. I hope the book does well - I'll be looking for it next year.

Kim @ PAI said...

Marlo, I like the cover. Just looking at the cover would get my attention and interest in finding out more about the book!

I look forward to reading it!

Kim Conger

Unknown said...

The cover is beautiful, very artistic. I just love books with beautiful covers!!

squiresj said...

Love the cover. It is relaxing and draws you to the book. It is book one would pick up just looking at it.
Love your newsletter and blog too.

robbieswife said...

I, too, like the cover. It has just that sense of mysery that makes one want to see what's inside. I'm looking forward to reading it!